Smart Offices & Interior Design
We offer quality office interior and designing work including project management
the office functionality required for new work styles has changed.
BEFORE COVID: WORK STYLE
- Employees usually come to the office and work at their own desks.
- Well-ordered linear desks.
- Face to face collaboration & meetings.
- Much less use of video conferencing solutions.
AFTER COVID: WORK STYLE
- A hybrid style of working from the office and from home is encouraged
- Greatly increased use of videoconferencing
- Offices are sought to be more efficient in their use of space and equipment, and to provide a space for a variety of communication methods
What is a smart office and how does it add value to office interiors?
- Obtain data such as meeting room usage status and employee attendance percentages. Achieve more efficient office usage under a hybrid work model.
- Remotely control lights, heating and other electrical equipment from a smartphone or PC.
We have listed down some of the benefits of a smart office below.
Energy cost reduction & efficiency
- Wireless sensors for all lighting and fans that can switch them on/off.
- Wireless AC and blinds adjust the air condition according to the room temperature.
- Smart motion sensors can help detect human occupancy in the company.
- Occupancy monitoring makes it easier to find and book meeting rooms/spaces.
- According to one research, almost 30 percent of booked meeting rooms end up ‘no-shows’.
Employee comfort and workplace safety
- Air quality monitors detect pollution and CO2 and adjust air conditions.
- Sensors for safety include those for smoke, gas leaks, panic buttons, seismic vibrations, temperature, humidity and motion. Sensors for security include those for motion, door intrusion and glass breakage.
Smart VC collaboration
- Due to more employees working from home because of Covid-19, video conferencing solutions like Cisco Webex, Zoom meetings and MS Teams are gaining traction.
- Most enterprises are considering smart collaboration solutions for their employees to connect them with remote workers, customers and other employees.
Improved accessibility and control
- Connected through the internet and controlled through an app
- Gathers data and provide insightful analytics.
- Fault management with real time alerts.
Smart business operations
- IOT office devices can save a lot of time with their automated features, improving cost-effectiveness for business operations.
- Touchless access controls, temperature monitoring solutions & mask detection.
KDDI Asia Pacific's Services
We are a team of experts who specialize in helping businesses with office conceptualization and design to project management and handover. we determine and propose the optimal scope of interior work needed.
Our Scope of Service
- Coordination and cooperation with real estate agencies during the selection process.
- Design Consultation
- 2D/3D Layout Design
- Timeline Monitoring
- Progress Report
- Workers Arrangement
- Materials Arrangement
- Desking Systems
- Seating Furniture
- Storage Systems
Deployment and implementation of the IT environment
- LAN wiring and cabling
- Server installation
- PC procurement, etc.
Office interior design and construction
DISCUSSION WITH THE CUSTOMER
- Sharing ideas
- Gathering requirements
- Scope of work
PLANNING & DESIGNING OF THE PROPOSAL
- 2D & 3D visualization
- Design presentation
- Feedback and revisions
CONTRACT & PAYMENT
- Freezing T&C
- Contract & Agreement
- Site mobilization
- Final project handover
- Scope of work
Why KDDI Asia Pacific
One Stop Solution for all IT Infrastructure, Interior Work, Network Lines, Security and other requirements
Japanese Quality Assurance and Project Delivery commitments
Diversified industry experience
High quality documentation and project management
Global customer engagement
In-house trained engineers
Our Customer Profiles
We have customers from different industry verticals as per below:
- Manufacturing (Chemical industry)
- Manufacturing (Heavy industry)
- General trading companies
- Insurance services