- Assist & pursue sales leads to turn into new sales revenue
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Assist to manage all stages of sales cycle including generate quote, liaising with technical staff to answer customer enquiry, follow up oportunity and project implementation.
- Follow through with all post-sales processes, including submitting paper work for order, co-ordinating to ensure end to end service rendered to customer.
- Support other post-sales including billing, collection etc when necessary.
- Assist to manage sales pipeline and forecasting
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Ensure existing customer continue to renewal the existing maintenance contract
- Maintaining accurate client records such as contact base
- At least 3 years of sales related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel and powerpoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Microsoft Navision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Being proactive and goal-oriented
- Posess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision
||Diploma in Busines studies/Adminstration/Management, sales & Marketing or Equivalent