- Responsible for Service Provider network design , development , implementation using Cisco , Juniper , Paloalto , Fortinet devices and documentation for the proviosining and operation / maintenance portion
- Responsible for Public Cloud design, development, implementation using AWS and Azure , Google Cloud Platform and docmentation for the proviosining and operation / maintenance portion
- Gather the technical requirements from customers though AM or PM , and develop the high level and low level design, implementation plan and user acceptance for network project.
- Work with local Service Providers , device or cloud vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
- Project Management role such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
- find new network products or solutions and do the planning and developing for new services e.g. Network as Service
- Min 3 yrs of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions or Cloud solutions
- Clear understanding of Cisco (ASR / ISR / NCS /ASA ) and Juniper ( M and MX , SRX ) , PaloAlto , Fortinet , Sliverpeak , Velocloud
- Clear understanding of Ethernet , Telco network (DIA , L2/L3 IPV ) , MPLS , DWDM , SD-WAN and NFV , SDH , PON , and Public Cloud Architect (AWS / Azure )
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco and Juniper routing & Switching Products and networking.
- Knowledge and experience on SRX and PaloAlto , Fortinet FW Products and networking.
- Knowledge and experience on Azure or AWS for router or FW, VM configuration
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Cisco certification or AWS / Azure certification's holder has great advantage such as CCNP