- 24 hours shift operation in Managed Operations Centre.
- Monitoring and escalations of alerts in timely manner.
- Isolate faults and escalate to next levels of support for resolution as appropriate.
- Monitor activities and interact with departments to address issues.
- Proactively monitor the data centre network’s uptime and connectivity to ensure availability.
- Facilitate and coordinate problem resolution with technical support team and/or support vendors.
- Ensuring physical access security procedures are followed strictly.
- Perform daily routine tasks and remote hands support for systems hosted in data centre.
- Seek to understand clients issues, while maintaining customer satisfactions and expectations.
- Familiar with monitoring tool and processes.
- Data Centre operations experience and knowledge or equivalent
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures
- Must be willing to perform rotating shifts
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in IT related field.
- ITIL foundation v3 / v4
- Good knowledge of IT, network, and server technologies.
- Experience of working in telecom industry or working with Japanese company.
- Experience of any coordination, project management work.
||ITE higher Nitec, diploma or degree in computer science, Information Technology or other related discipline.