Presales Senior IT Engineer (Network & Voice)
|Recruitment background||KDDI Singapore provides total information & communication solutions including International Networks, Data Center Services and ICT Solutions to our corporate customers. KDDI Singapore strives to achieve the NO.1 ranking in customer satisfaction level in every services area. To achieve a sustainable growth and enhance the business base, we are constantly recruiting.|
|Job description||1. Provide Presales / Consulting support to Sales Account Managers.
2. Propose IT services to customer such as
-Enterprise IT Solutions (Infrastructure, Network, Security, IPT & Virtualization)
-Primary handle Cisco network and Collaboration Solutions
3. Work closely with sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
4. Gather the technical requirement, develop cost effective design and solutions and presentation to customer.
5. Conduct proof of concept (POC) to customer.
6. Work closely with vendors and suppliers/principals to find suitable products and form better/strategic relationships.
7. Response to tender, RFQs & RFPs.
8. Develop business for UC and network to enhance existing service portfolio.
|Application requirements||1. Min 5 yrs of IT experience in Presales or IT Solutioning in network or UC solutions.
2. Must have CCNP Collaboration Certificate.
3. Good knowledge of Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco Wireless Phones and CUCME and CUCMBE.
4. Good understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP.
5. Good understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analogue signalling.
6. In depth knowledge and experience on Cisco routing & Switching.
7. Familiar with market trends for systems and SI solution.
8. Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
9. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
10. Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
11. Good team player and proactive attitude.
12. Good knowledge with Microsoft word, powerpoint & project.
|Education||Diploma / Degree holder|
|Work time||8.30 am - 5.30 pm|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience and qualification|
|Rest day and holidays||Saturday / Sunday / Public Holiday / Annual Leave provided|
|Welfare||Medical Insurance etc|
Please send your CV (MS Word) with current salary and expected salary to the following email address. The Careers Department will contact you if you pass the applicant screening.
Inquiry for recruitment information
- Person in charge