- Responsible for circuit provision services to the customer.
- To liaise with building management and contractors on various type of circuit implementation.
- To communicate with customers and update them on the progress of work.
- To track and follow up with contractors to ensure the meeting of RFS date as required by the customer.
- To follow up and liaise with circuit owner resolve issues arising from the service's implementationion.
- Perform post implementation testing to ensure circuit are provisioned in accordance to service's requirement.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking requests/orders and provide weekly reports or as requested.
- Provide support to Global Network Operating Center or various circuit owners on implmentation/testing/troubleshooting.
- To provide post documentation on each implementation.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Good customer service and organization skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able work independently with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced operation environment and ability to meet multiple assignment deadlines.
||Minimum Higher Nitec
Please send your CV (MS Word) with current salary and expected salary to the following email address. The Careers Department will contact you if you pass the applicant screening.
Inquiry for recruitment information
- Contact Form
- Person in charge
- HR Team