- Search and explore new business opportunities with non-Japanese companies
- Evaluate and define key target markets and hunt and create opportunities
- Realise revenue and margin targets and maximise sales opportunities through connecting client needs with KDDI offerings and solutions
- Advise on the compilation of target market penetration strategies and estimate the size of the opportunity in the short, medium and long term
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and gather intelligence on these clients to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies to approach and to convince them of the KDDI's value proposition
- Research target market requirements, by establishing the key business drivers, determining the barriers to entry and identifying the key competitors
- Contribute to the definition of the most suited business models to be used for different target market areas by identifying the most suitable value propositions, preferred partner configurations, cost structures and revenue models
- Required to use the information gathered on target markets, potential clients, and most favourable business models to define the most effective strategies to penetrate markets effectively
- Work closely with vendors to predict strategies for solutions and services and will articulate the associated impacts with clients
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Approaches the management of client account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs and articulating how KDDI can add value through its services and solutions.
- Effectively articulate how KDDI can add value through our services and solutions
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results
- Use KDDI’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage territory, accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance to ensure the effective management of financial cost.
- Partner with members of the marketing team to inform the design of go-to-market campaigns that will be used to target the potential markets and clients.
- Take ownership of key clients within the assigned segment.