Provision of secure, low-latency direct cloud connections begins, further enhancing TELEHOUSE connectivity
KDDI Singapore February 10, 2021
KDDI Singapore Pte Ltd (Main office: Singapore, Managing Director: Yasuhiko Miyahara), a local subsidiary of KDDI Corporation, is announcing it shall begin provision of direct connections to major cloud services at its global TELEHOUSE-brand data centers.*1
This service connects customers' systems and networks located in a TELEHOUSE data center to cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud via dedicated lines, enabling secure, low-latency multi-cloud connections, with different bandwidths selectable according to customers business needs. KDDI Singapore will provide 24-hour, 365-day customer support, as well real-time monitoring of cloud connections through an online portal*2.
Furthermore, through interconnectivity with KDDI Singapore's provided KDDI GX Platform*3, the new service can be used together with network services, IoT, RPA, and more, supporting customers in expanding their businesses and establishing their IT environments in the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) region.
The KDDI corporate group provides TELEHOUSE-brand data center service at over 40 locations in over 10 countries around the world. With some 30 years of provision experience, we use our gathered knowledge to provide better services to our customers. With the release of this new service, KDDI Singapore's “TELEHOUSE Interconnect”*4 services, which provides connections to around 3,000 connectivity partners (carriers, mobile phone companies, ISPs, content providers, enterprises, etc.) will be further expanded.
As a provider of connectivity-enhanced, premium data centers, KDDI Singapore will continue to support customers in their global business endeavors.
- *1 Service contents vary per area. Served areas: London, New York, Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong.
- *2 This is a for-pay option.
- *3 A service that gives one-stop support in networks, security, RPA (Robotic Process Automation), IoT and more, for corporations with overseas business needs. Served areas: Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, the United Arab Emirates, Australia.
- *4 TELEHOUSE Interconnect：A name for the concept of connectivity to different services within a TELEHOUSE data center.
- * All company names, product names and service names contained in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- *The information contained in the news releases is current at the time of publication. Products, service fees,service content and specifications, contact information, and other details are subject to change without notice.